It and some of the previous ones are available at http://www.defenselink.mil/prhome/pi.html
This annual report is used to explain the DOD manpower requirements incorporated in the President's budget. It is intended to look at the make-up of the Total Force and does include Active and Reserve Components as well as civilian needs. The various chapters focus on things such as:
- the total number of DoD-wide personnel (military and civilian);
- estimated manpower requirements by force and infrastructure categories for each Service;
- active duty officer and enlisted personnel;
- medical manpower requirements and justifications;
- and a narrative of manpower request justifications from the Services.